Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My husband to be.. Rico vs ebonics

So in my generation we have this term of "Real Nigga" ... definition of this is a honest, loyal, fair, someone you can count on. I was begining to think that I would never meet one. Then I met Rico. The man.. only man I've truly loved. The man who showed me genuine true love. So urban ebonic terms such as "real nigga" became real. I finally met one. I've never met a more hard working man, dedicated, loyal man in my life. This man would go to war with God for me. Never have I felt so cherished. Genuinely.. like for myself and who I am as a person instead of what family I come from or social status. He loves me for just Candis. Never thought I would have that. I regularly thank God for him. And I haven't prayed since my sons funeral. Rico has made me a better me. He's my best friend, my other half. He has given me a reason to live again. Live longer. He saved me.. literally. This is the man I will spend the rest of my life with. Today (Feb 11th 2016) I am 7 weeks pregnant with our second baby.. we lost our first one November 28th 2015. We couldn't be happier. Rico is the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm starting over. New. Happy. While I'm telling my story backwards.. as I am living it the same. Except happy with a new family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment